Tagline and Slogan Research
The best test of a great tagline is one that involves your target market.
Once you've finished the tagline development phase of your search for a tagline, we always recommend checking with your customers or consumers to make sure it's going to resonate with them the same way it is resonating with you. Strategic Name Development's tagline research methodology gauges your target's reactions with meaningful measures and benchmark results for:
- Memorability - Whether it's two words or ten, do consumers recall the key elements?
- Distinctiveness - Does your target audience see a significant difference in how your tagline fits your brand versus competitive brands?
- Ability to communicate the brand essence - Does every syllable of the tagline work hard at communicating your brand message?
- Latent Association - What negative and positive associations exist with your new tagline? Can the negatives be overcome?
- Emotional Bonding - How sticky is your tagline? Does it make your target audience proud?
- Overall Liking - Is it fun to say? Is it pleasing to the ear? Does your audience want to pass it on?
By utilizing vital components of our proprietary Name DNA Validation® research methodology, we are able to quantify your target market's attraction to and acceptance of several tagline alternatives, providing reliable rationale for the final decision.