April 3, 2006
Links Du Jour
- Playboy Towel promotion - An interesting way to promote the Playboy name using beach towels. What will they think of next?
- Dodge Looks Online to Reach Young Buyers - Dodge Caliber is going online to hit the elusive 25-35s. Interesting brand name initiative.
- Celebrating Cluelessness - Some top execs are getting slapped around by new technology - and their work shows it.
- How To Remain Sane - Guy Kawasaki follows up on his excellent blog The Art of Driving Your Competition Crazy. A new installment in the brand naming playbook.
- AdobeNAE - The free version of Photoshop is going to China, India and Russia as a nod to the impossibility of fighting piracy of products and product names over there.
TrackBack URL for this entry: