March 31, 2006
Links Du Jour
- Hooters Air Clips its Wings - This may be the dullest product name and brand proposition for an airline in the history of flight. No wonder it is being grounded. There may be a place for irreverent product names that reference women's anatomy. Airline travel is not one of them.
- The Search for a Domain Name - Dennis Forbes has a great piece on building the perfect domain name. This is a crucial element of many companies' product naming strategies. Take a look!
- Why Branding is Bad for Democracy - Interesting thoughts from a person in the business. I'm not sure it will affect our brand name research, but maybe this is one of those blogs that make you go hmmmmm.
- The Art of Driving Your Competition Crazy - Guy Kawasaki has some interesting tips on how to compete by simply pursuing excellence over competitive advantage.
- Dave Lorenzo's Branding Microcosms - Interesting take on how to creatively build the perfect brand... and career.
TrackBack URL for this entry: