March 23, 2006
Links Du Jour
- Slack Off! - Seems as if a little slacking goes a long way in making us more creative.
- Pickle Theory - Proof and Perceived Value - Pickle Theory: The "perceived value" of your company, and how it goes up and down from when you start the enterprise to when you start making money.
- Episode V: Wal-mart Strikes Back - Wal-Mart Recruits Bloggers? Is Wal-Mart using bloggers to counter recent negative PR about the store?
- Sine-Off Uses Methamphetamine in Re-positioning Strategy - Cheap cold medicines like Sine-Off have often been the base for the creation of methamphetamine, but no more, as Sine-Off changes its formula and its brand to keep people clean. Will it really work?
- CBS's NCAA March Madness On Demand A Success - NCAA March Madness on Demand is in full steam, slamming the critics who sad that on demand video stream sports would never fly. 1.2 million video streams later, we find the doubters were wrong: we are indeed willing to watch sports on the laptop.
TrackBack URL for this entry: